"The Government of the Order is constituted as follows:
- The Grand Master is the supreme Head of the Order.
- The Grand Magistry assists him.
- The Constitutional Council interprets the Constitutional Charter, regulations and ordinances of the Order. It arbitrates in disputes between the organs of government, the jurisdictions and the members.
- The Grand Magistral Council provides the representation of the national Jurisdictions.
- The Chapter General permits the expression of the voting members."
Constitutional Charter, article 19